Please check Bulletin Boards for changes or updates to these scheduled or call
Community Bulleting Boards are located at the Community Center/Firehouse on Center Street and at Lake Horicon Park
- TIRES: There is a $2.00 disposal charge per standard size tire, payable at the Borough Hall and Public Works. Tires brought to the Public Works Garage without a receipt and/or on rims WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- REFRIGERATORS, AIR CONDITIONERS, FREEZERS: There is a $20.00 disposal charge per unit. No units will be accepted at the Public Works Garage without a receipt form Borough Hall or Public Works garage.
- PAINT CANS: All paint cans must be empty, dry, and the lids must be removed to be properly disposed of. They may be brought to the Public Works Garage on the SECOND SATURDAY of the month. For paint cans which are NOT EMPTY, please call the Ocean County Northern Recycling Center at (732) 367-0802 for disposal information.
- HAZARDOUS CONTAINERS: Please call the Ocean County Hazardous Waste Disposal Program/Department at 506-5047 for disposal locations and information.
- PROPANE TANKS: There is a $5.00 disposal charge for propane tanks.
SATURDAY DISPOSAL INFORMATION: The Public Works Garage will be open on the SECOND SATURDAY of each month.
April through October 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
November through March 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR SATURDAY:
Leaves, Brush, Wood
Furniture, Debris, Concrete
Asphalt, Bricks, Metal
Dry Paint Cans
HAZARDOUS CONTAINERS AND HOUSEHOLD TRASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ON THIS DAY.